REDD.plus is a new global platform that provides the world’s first Paris-Agreement-qualified carbon credits created by developing countries for preservation of their rainforests – and, for the first time, made available to potential buyers globally across sectors and nations. We are seeking a Project Manager as described herein:
- Overall coordination of activities and tasks across the entire REDD.plus project (REDD.plus website, registry, exchange, supply acquisition, demand acquisition, fundraising)
- Set up and management of project timelines, dates a deliverable
- Hands-on support in creating critical deliverables e.g. project plans, client presentations, customer
- Segmentations, business plan
- Developing the sales strategy with assistance from the Directors then participating to the execution of this strategy (e.g. target markets, target corporate segments, REDD.plus positioning vs. the competition, pricing)
- Generation and grading of lead lists for the sales process (e.g. target companies, key employee, contact details).
- Preparation of all sales material incl. presentations and pitch material
- Field and inside sales & support meetings with key clients
Required Skill Set
- Business-related degree
- Demonstrable passion for the wider cause of environment and climate change solutions – inside and/or
- Outside career path
- 4+ years’ experience in leading consulting firm
- Proven Project Management experience
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent command in English (orally/written)
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
Nice to have:
- Experience in tech and/or impact sector
- Experience in a multi-cultural environment
- Full-time employment
- Compensation competitive and based upon experience
- Health, dental and vision insurance provided
- Position located in Manhattan, NY
- Start date ASAP
Please submit a brief cover letter with your resume detailing your interest in the position to email@example.com
CfRN is an Equal Opportunity Employee.
At COP25 in Madrid, The Coalition for Rainforest Nations (CfRN) announced the launch of the REDD.plus Platform (www.redd.plus), with the goal of rallying the world to finance the end of deforestation. It provides the only Paris-Agreement-qualified “tradeable destination” for REDD+ credits earned by developing countries for preservation of their rainforests.
The REDD.plus Registry, to be operated by IHS Markit, will track issuance, ownership, transfer and retirement of REDD+ credits compliant with the Paris Agreement. REDD+ Results Units (RRUs) will be available on CBL Markets and the REDD.plus Platform will integrate with other funds and exchanges. The fund will be underpinned by national GHG inventories and an online trading platform that allows anyone to become truly carbon neutral with a click.” The REDD.plus Platform (www.redd.plus) now provides the only Paris Agreement qualified “tradeable destination” for REDD+ credits earned by developing countries from the preservation of their rainforests.
Who we are
The Coalition for Rainforest Nations (CfRN) helps tropical governments, communities, and peoples responsibly manage their rainforests. Healthy rainforests protect against a changing climate, generate needed biodiversity, and provide safe habitats. Launched by Coalition members in 2005, the United Nation’s REDD+ Mechanism, designed to incentivize conservation and contribute to the battle against climate change, now includes approximately 90% of the world’s remaining rainforests.